Xepta aBex is an expansion module of the Xepta autoBalance automatic measurement system that incorporates in this equipment the ability to measure calcium, magnesium, potassium, nitrate and sodium automatically. It is not a standalone equipment, it requires the Xepta autoBalance unit for its operation.
Xepta aBex is an innovative equipment that allows automatic and efficient analysis using selective ion electrodes, therefore it does not require reagents to carry out the measurements, it is only necessary to calibrate the electrode before each measurement, which the equipment performs fully automatic.
The characteristics of the equipment are:
- Controllable through iOS/Android mobile application.
- The machine has an accuracy of ± 10ppm in the calcium, potassium and magnesium values with a repeatability of ± 2%, for the 4% magnesium sensor. For the sodium sensor the precision is ± 100ppm with a repeatability of ± 1% and for the nitrate the precision is ± 2ppm.
- Does not require reagents.
- It only requires 30ml of aquarium water to analyze all the parameters at once, but then it returns to the aquarium.
- No residues of any kind are produced, as no reagents are used, both the calibration solution and the water used in the analysis are returned to the aquarium.
- Only the autoBalance is required for its operation, it does not require any other additional control.
With the Xepta autoBalance + Xepta aBex measuring and dosing system, you can check the main elements involved in the formation of the calcareous skeleton and can precisely dose them.